The future of intercompany financing (1)
Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS)
The recorded webinar will focus on the following:
- Tax regulatory/BEPS changes by providing some practical examples like showing how current flow-through, cash pool/treasury, intercompany loans, guarantee etc have changed/will change due to changing economic climate and non-tax and tax regulatory changes;
- Enumerate key regulatory changes impacting various financing structures, including intercompany;
- Deliberate on different intercompany financing structures, such as cash pool, treasury bank, financial-flow-throughs, guarantees, hybrids (such as profit participation loans);
- Analysing the impact of economic and regulatory changes on intercompany financing structures; and
- Steps MNEs should take to bring their intercompany financial structures in line with those changes.
- This recorded webinar is addressed to CFOs, Heads of Tax/Transfer Pricing and anyone else in the organization who also wants to know the new rules of the game for intercompany financing structures.