A total of 44 countries, are participating in the BEPS project on an equal footing. Indonesia has introduced requirements with an aggressive timetable and detail beyond that outlined in Action plan 13. How should multinationals with investments in Indonesia address these new requirements in the context of ongoing work to align with Action plan 13 and to what extent does the new regulation bring additional entities within the scope and the need to comply?
The webinar will consider the following:
- How do the Indonesian requirements compare to those set out in Action plan 13?
- What should an MNC with operations in Indonesia do in relation to satisfying these requirements and what are the implications if deadlines are not met?
- How best to align ongoing action to satisfy Action plan 13 requirements with the immediate requirements in Indonesia?
At the end of the web event, you will:
- Understand how the Indonesian requirements are likely to impact your investment in Indonesia and your documentation plans;
- Identify the options available to satisfy the requirements in the context of available documentation and systems.
- Realise the benefits for implementing a consistent, secure and cost-effective approach to tackle Action plan 13 initiatives in the context of your company’s operations in Indonesia.