The impact of BEPS Action 13 for MNEs operating in LATAM - Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Uruguay
Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS)
Countries in LATAM as Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Uruguay have been implementing in their domestic legislations some or all of the three-tiered Transfer Pricing (TP) documentation (Country by Country report, Master File and Local file) recommended by the OECD on Action 13 of BEPS project. Hence, multinational enterprises operating in the region are required to fill this new TP documentation in compliance with the OECD standards and the specific regulations of the particular country.
This webinar will consider the following:
- General presentation of the Chilean, Colombian, Mexican and Uruguayan transfer pricing legislation incorporated in accordance with Action 13 of BEPS.
- Update of the actions that the mentioned countries have taken after such implementation i.e. regulations and guidance.
- Impact of these new TP documentation requirements for MNEs operating in LATAM.
- The main challenges faced by companies and tax authorities in the referred countries.
- The regional integration of Transfer Pricing in Central America (Costa Rica, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama)
Check our upcoming webinars All webinar recordings